Certified Collision & Body Shop Repair Network
INFINITI Certified Collision Repair Network collision centers have the right technicians, equipment, and tools along with the knowledge to get the job done right. For a timely, high-quality repair, we recommend choosing an INFINITI Certified Collision Center.
INFINITI Certified Collision & Body Shop Repair Network
- Have the peace of mind knowing your vehicle is in good hands and will be repaired using the appropriate parts, tools, and equipment.
- Certified Collision Centers prioritize the use of new INFINITI Replacement Parts over others.
- Certified Collision Centers have I-CAR Gold Class® business recognition and are trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crash worthiness.
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle*.
*For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, and exclusions, see your Certified Collision Center and read their Certified Collision Center Limited Warranty Overview.
Choosing a Collision & Body Shop Repair Center
- Your local INFINITI Retailer is the place to start. Ask them for the local INFINITI Certified Collision Center or use the locator above to find a Certified Collision Center near you.
- Your insurance company may recommend a collision center but cannot require that you use them. Owners have the right to have their vehicle repaired at a collision center they choose!
- In most cases, the cost for your repair is only going to be your deductible amount (if there is one). So cost should not be your main concern. Consider a collision center that has your interest in mind, not the insurance companies’.
- Call INFINITI Roadside Assistance at 1.800.662.6200 for complimentary towing** to the nearest INFINITI Certified Collision Center.
**For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, and exclusions, see your INFINITI Retailer and read the INFINITI warranty.
INFINITI Certified Collision and Body Shop Centers Feature I-CAR® Recognition
- I-CAR®, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, is an internationally recognized educational and training organization for collision repair professionals.
- The I-CAR Gold Class Professionals® designation ensures quality- trained professionals have the knowledge and capabilities required to provide efficient, safe, and high-quality repairs.
- As vehicles incorporate more and more new materials and new technologies, current training has become increasingly important for proper repairs. Gold Class® shops are trained to know:
- How to make the right decisions to contribute to a safe repair
- How to find hidden damage others may not see
- The latest repair procedures and technologies